miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

Finally.....


The entry I promised the last year has arrived.
And why? Because in four days I remenbered the three weeks I spend in London thanks for a little and special person.
Three weeks can be a long time or be short .... it depends of the point of view. For me, this time in London was realy short and long at the same time. I was wihtout my parents, my boyfriend, my sisters and friends.... I was without my dog!! haha, At the firts time, this make you fell a bit alone and sad.But for me it wasn´t be long because I was lucky and I found friends in the same situation of me so we could spend some realy good days. We went to gardens, museun, stroll through the beautiful city of London renowned gradually... it was a good experience, but the best was the friends I have now.
Thanks to that days, this year I have been enjoying a visit from a dear friend. When she told me she will come to Spain, at firts I couldn´t believe, but then It was real.... Sayako will come to visit me!!!!
This days, have been incredibles and I hope I can repeat. Tank you for everything Sayako, Yu-ling, Daye, Chrissy, Lidia, and everybody, I can´t express myself as well as I want but I think they will understand all I want to say.Thank you for make London a small part of my home.
Best whises, I hope we can meet again soon ^^I´m realy miss you, specialy Sayako T-TSee you
Sorry my poor english
Imagen: London!!!!!!

No hay comentarios: